Power Automedia is excited to announce partnerships with multiple leading automotive aftermarket brands for the first season of Horsepower Wars. The groundbreaking automotive show will feature fierce shootouts between rivals taking place in one of four venues: engine dyno, chassis dyno, drag strip, or road course.
With jaw-dropping drama and exciting storylines that will play out over many episodes, Horsepower Wars Season 1 will feature the $10K Drag Shootout, Pony Wars: Camaro vs. Mustang, LS vs Coyote Part 2, and the True Street Chassis Dyno Showdown.
Official partners include:
- Summit Racing Equipment: As an official partner, and key sponsor of the $10K Drag Shootout, Summit is providing $7,000 in Summit Racing credits for each team to buy parts.
- Royal Purple Oil: As an official sponsor, Royal Purple will provide it’s leading synthetic motor oils, gear oils, and transmission fluid to teams.
- ProCharger: As an official sponsor, ProCharger’s supercharger systems will be featured in the Pony Wars and LS vs. Coyote 2 Shootouts.
- Fragola Performance: As an official sponsor, Fragola has agreed to supply the teams with premium hose and fittings!
- Mickey Thompson Tires: Drag radials and drag tires will come from this industry leader.
- COMP: Official sponsor and provider of camshafts and valvetrain for the Pony Wars and LS vs. Coyote teams.
- E3 Spark Plugs: E3 has stepped up to the plate to provide spark plugs, wires and ignition components to Horsepower Wars teams.
- Holley/DiabloSport: as a official sponsor, Holley and DiabloSport will help the teams with electronic fuel injection calibration.
- Mahle: as an official sponsor, Mahle will support teams with pistons, rings, gaskets, and bearings for both the Coyote and LS engines.
- ARP: the leading aftermarket fastener company is an official sponsor of Horsepower Wars!
- Additional marketing partners for Horsepower Wars: Season 1 include Dyna-Batt, TCI Transmissions, BMR Suspension, PRW Industries, Covercraft and QA1.
“Producing a show like Horsepower Wars requires great partners,” said James Lawrence, Power Automedia CEO. “We are very excited about the show, creating this cutting-edge automotive content, and the help that our teams will get from the companies that make such great parts.”
For more information on Horsepower Wars, please visit www.horsepowerwars.com.