VIDEOGRAPHER & YOUTUBOLOGIST, POWER + PERFORMANCE
Power Automedia (www.powerautomedia.com) a leading digital media company in the automotive industry, has an opening for a Videographer & YouTubologist to lead its Power + Performance YouTube page (www.YouTube.com/@PowerPerformanceYouTube) as well as internal video projects.
We are looking for someone with the passion and drive to build a tremendous following in the automotive space with creativity and style…someone who knows the fundamentals of creating amazing automotive content for YouTube that will inspire millions to watch. This position is based in Temecula, California with a hybrid in-office schedule, but may be open to remote applications depending upon location.
About the Company.
Power Automedia (PAM) is a different kind of company. We believe in creating the best automotive content, to fuel the magic of the automobile. We believe in helping people achieve their dreams by building something special. We pioneered the automotive digital media revolution, and have continued to innovate to stay on the forefront of the digital landscape.
About the Job & Power + Performance.
In this role you will manage the Power + Performance YouTube page and its social media channels. The YouTube page currently has over 100,000 subscribers but we are looking to push it to the next level, leveraging our nine existing magazine brands as well as creating unique content for the channel. You’ll have a front row seat for project builds, testing new products, the hottest events, new car launches, and industry trade shows – pointing the camera and collaborating with the magazine staff.
- Concepting, shooting & editing video content
- Managing a regular stream of content on the channel: long-form and Shorts
- Managing freelance support for projects
- Supporting the channel with social media content for Instagram and TikTok
- Collaborating with magazine editors to produce branded content
- Managing internal video projects for the corporate brand and Mustang Week for marketing purposes
Skills & Experience.
- Expert Level Skill & Experience (3 Years) in:
- Video editing
- Audio mixing
- Medium-Level Skill & Experience (1-3 Years) in:
- General automotive & mechanical knowledge
- Motion graphics
- Social Media
- Some working knowledge of:
- Willing to commute or relocate to Temecula, CA (Will consider telecommuting if highly qualified)
- You are fast-paced, have lots of energy, and are truly willing to put in hard work
- Comfortable working with others on creative projects
Competitive salary ($50k-60K DOE + YouTube Revenue Share), iMacbook, paid time off, fun work environment, flexible hours, health/dental insurance.
How to Apply: Send your resume and a cover letter to