Power Automedia (www.powerautomedia.com) a leading digital media company in the automotive industry, has an opening for an EV Editor, Electrified (www.Electrifiedmag.com). We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable EV expert with a strong basis in writing and photography. This position is based in Temecula, California with a hybrid in-office schedule, but also open to remote applications.
About the Company.
Power Automedia (PAM) is a different kind of company. We believe in creating the best automotive content, to fuel the magic of the automobile. We believe in helping people achieve their dreams by building something special. We pioneered the automotive digital media revolution, and have continued to innovate to stay on the forefront of the digital landscape.
About the Job & Electrifiedmag.com.
In this role you will manage Electrified, Power Automedia’s newest online magazine – the forefront of EV technology. This magazine will be the leading resource on bleeding edge EV technology, reviews, and e-mobility. Your mission will be to inform, entertain, and charge the EV era. This sometimes means attending new car launches, trade shows and other events as well as reviewing the latest EVs and e-mobility devices, testing out convenience and customization products for EVs, and disrupting the automotive industry.
- Writing and Managing Editorial Magazine Content
- Assignment of Freelance Editorial Articles & News
- Automotive Photography: Tech, Events, Builds, News
- Technical Articles, Event Coverage & News
- Managing In-House Project Vehicles
Skills & Experience.
- Expert Level Skill & Experience (3 Years) in:
- General automotive, mechanical and EV knowledge
- Medium-Level Skill & Experience (1-3 Years) in:
- Facebook/Social Media
- Some working knowledge of:
- Willing to commute or relocate to Temecula, CA (Will consider telecommuting if highly qualified)
- Electricity coursing through your veins
- You are fast-paced, have lots of energy, and are truly willing to put in hard work
- Comfortable holding others to deadlines
- Familiarly with Web, Facebook, Influencers, Forums & Online Blogs highly desirable
Competitive salary ($50k-60K DOE), a Retina Macbook Pro, paid time off, fun work environment, flexible hours, health/dental insurance.