Power Automedia (www.powerautomedia.com), a leading digital media company in the automotive industry, has openings for Magazine Editors & Staff Writers. We are looking for individuals passionate and knowledgeable about high-performance cars with a strong basis in writing and photography. This position is based in Temecula, California.
About the Company.
Power Automedia (PAM) is a different kind of company. We believe in creating the best automotive content, to fuel the magic of the automobile. We believe in helping people achieve their dreams by building something special. We pioneered the automotive digital media revolution, and have continued to innovate to stay on the forefront of the digital landscape.
About the Job & Our Publications.
This is an opportunity to work in the automotive industry for one of the industries leading companies. It’s also an opportunity to help us improve and refine our digital magazines and build a superior online automotive publishing platform. We also have a blast, love our jobs, and like to work hard (and play as well). You should too. An enthusiastic and passionate addiction to automobiles is the only way you will like this job. As an editor, you need to be comfortable and accountable to meet deadlines and quality requirements. We’re looking for someone passionate and optimistic about doing great things, yet grounded and experienced enough to push through challenges.
- Writing and Managing Editorial Magazine Content
- Assignment of Freelance Editorial Articles & News
- Automotive Photography: Tech, Racing, Builds, News
- Technical Articles
- Event Coverage & News
- Managing In-House Project Vehicles
Skills & Experience.
- Expert Level Skill & Experience (3 Years) in:
- High-Performance Engines (design & building)
- Medium-Level Skill & Experience (1-3 Years) in:
- Facebook/Social Media
- Some working knowledge of:
- Willing to commute or relocate to Murrieta, CA (Will consider telecommuting if highly qualified)
- Motor oil dripping from veins
- You are fast-paced, have lots of energy, and are truly willing to put in hard work.
- Comfortable holding others to deadlines
- Familiarly with Web, Facebook, Forums & Online Blogs highly desirable
Competitive salary ($50k-$60k DOE), a Retina Macbook Pro, paid time off, fun work environment, flexible hours, health/dental insurance.
How to Apply.