Do you love the smell of burnt rubber in the morning? Perhaps you’re the type of person who enjoys the scent of high-octane fuel? There is an amazing opportunity available that will give you the chance to fully embrace these wonderful components found at the track. SpeedVideo.com is hiring a Live Event Videographer to film the action trackside at some of the biggest drag races in the country.
SpeedVideo is all about killer live automotive video. We shoot it, stream it, and broadcast it to your device of choice so you can watch what you want, when you want it, and how you want it. We’re all about racing. We live and breath all kinds of motorsports. We are committed to providing superior quality, immersive video, and kick-ass racing.
In addition to working the camera, SpeedVideo is looking for someone that is capable and responsible enough to drive the SpeedVideo Mobile Headquarters, often cross country, to each SpeedVideo LIVE Broadcast event. The SpeedVideo Mobile HQ is a 42 foot toy-hauler 5th wheel trailer that has been heavily modified to accommodate a state of the art SpeedVideo Command Center and sleeping quarters for the crew, which you could be a part of!
Essential (Must Have):
- High level of interest/passion/experience for drag racing and motorsports.
- Drag racing videography or photography experience.
- Willingness to drive to the events and travel to 20-25 weekends a year.
- Ability and comfort in driving a Ford F-350 Dually & 42’ toy-hauler 5th Wheel Trailer, and obtaining an appropriate class A license.
- High attention to detail for maintaining equipment and vehicles/trailer.
- Some level of video editing capability or experience (we can train).
- Tech savvy. Capable of troubleshooting and resolving computer issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is passionate about racing and loves to be knee deep in the action! For more information and to apply, please visit the careers page here.