A handful of Power Automedia’s well-regarded online automotive magazines had their biggest month this last April, with six titles hitting new all-time records.
Power Automedia’s industry-leading drag racing magazine, Dragzine.com, reached over 600,000 visitors and almost 1 million article reads. Other titles continued their success while producing robust, evergreen content that gets read month after month as a valuable resource for modifying vehicles.
“April 2017 was huge for Power Automedia in terms of traffic,” said Scott Parker, Power Automedia Director of Editorial Content & Strategy. “In just one year, the growth has been phenomenal on some of our established magazines such as Dragzine and LSX, which have increased their visitors by 148% and 115% respectively. The real story here is the people that made this happen. I couldn’t be more proud of the editorial team we have, and we are excited to carry this momentum through the second quarter. 2017 is going to be a great year.”
Some of Power Automedia’s highlighted magazines for the month of April 2017:
- Dragzine: 800k page views (+78%) & 695k visitors (+148%)
- LSX Magazine: 246k page views (+67%) & 219k visitors (+115%)
- Chevy Hardcore: 198k page views (+50%) & 170k visitors (+61%)
- Corvette Online: 97k page views (+85%) & 85k visitors (+123%)
- Engine Labs: 327k page views (+64%) & 289k visitors (+107%)
- OffRoad Xtreme: 105k page views (+66%) & 91k visitors (+74%)