EDITORIAL OPERATIONS / ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
Power Automedia (www.powerautomedia.com) a leading digital media company in the automotive industry, is searching for a full-time Editorial Operations / Administrative Coordinator.
About the Company
Power Automedia (PAM) is a different kind of company. We believe in creating the best automotive content and events, to fuel the magic of the automobile. We believe in helping people achieve their dreams by building something extraordinary. We pioneered the automotive digital media revolution, and have continued to innovate to stay on the forefront of the digital landscape. We are now taking the same approach to automotive events, embracing “festivalization” to create truly unique and memorable experiences for enthusiasts.
We are seeking a highly motivated Editorial Operations / Administrative Coordinator with a positive attitude, keen eye for organization, appreciation for task management, and a real passion for helping teams succeed. The ideal candidate will be able to execute accurate and timely completion of department reports, utilize exceptional communication practices to help see projects through to completion, and strengthen the organization’s teams by being a model for togetherness, positive attitude, and work ethic. The ideal candidate also possesses a high level of daily planning and prioritization while keeping stakeholders informed of shifts in progress. They are solution oriented and have fun focusing on overcoming logistical challenges. They aren’t afraid to research for answers, and they are excited about the idea of coming to the table with their own creative solutions. Calm under pressure and finesse over stress are the hallmarks of a prime candidate.
Editorial Operations / Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities:
- New freelancer intake, roster upkeep
- Moves product requests through approval process
- Collaborates with Director of Content and Editors to moves editorial commit process forward
- Adding and removing user profiles in our word processing application
- Builds logistics spreadsheets for tradeshow season
- Builds and helps Director of Content maintain accurate information in Editorial Travel Budget and Marketing Spreadsheets
- Helps keep Editor’s rundowns organized and with proper updates for leadership
- Updates sponsor list for magazine’s Sponsored Newsletters
- Helps maintain updated and accurate photography backup
- Builds and distributes weekly and monthly department metrics reports
- Collects and distributes mail. Coordinates outgoing mail
- Answers, intakes, and directs company line to correct personnel. Takes messages
- Renews and updates job recruitment postings
- Travel research and booking for Editorial
- Replenishes supplies
- Facility repairs and updates
- Helps with one-off tasks (alongside our ad hoc event prep task force) for upcoming Mustang Week Event (scheduled for September 2023)
Editorial Operations / Administrative Coordinator Requirements:
- High attention to detail
- A passionate automotive enthusiast with love for the automobile and the industry
- Work experience in project coordination, administrative, or office support
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent team player with high level interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good time management skills
- Proficiency in various Google Suite applications (Doc, Sheets, Drive)
We offer a competitive salary ($21/hr – $23/hr DOE plus bonus options) as well as your standard Macbook, travel reimbursement, education and personal development support, paid time off, hybrid and remote office options as well as flex time, health and dental insurance…and donuts (lots of donuts). But more importantly Power Automedia offers the opportunity to learn and grow in a fun and safe environment – placing a huge emphasis and investment in personal development as well as culture-building.
How to Apply:
If you’re a rock star that wants to join a killer team looking to conquer the automotive universe, send your resume and cover letter to and let’s make magic!